A Note from Pastor Rich – January 2021
The angel said, “I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all people.”
Are you overwhelmed by what is going on in your life, the country, the world? Are you tired, frustrated, lonely? Find hope in the Christmas story! Rejoice! Jesus loves you! He came to save us. You can face 2021 with confidence. No matter what the year brings, we have good news. Let the good news put a smile on your face! Share the good news with your family, relatives, and friends. God bless you with great joy.
We will continue having Senior Saints on Zoom. We start again on January 13, 1:30 pm. We hope we can start gathering in person. What a blessing that will be.
Maxine and I pray that 2021 will find you rejoicing in the Good News.
In Christ’s Love,
Happy New Year from your church mouse.
It has been a lonely time for me. I hope I can see you in person soon. I have some smiles for you.
Smiles generate happiness, so here we go.
- Why should you put your new calendar in the freezer? So you can start the New year in a cool way.
- What does a ghost say on January 1st? Happy Boo year!
- I was going to quit all my bad habits for the New Year…but nobody likes a quitter.
- What do you get if you steal a calendar? 12 months
- What is a New Year’s Resolution? Something that goes in one year and out the other
- An IPhone and a firework were arrested on New Year’s Eve. One was charged and the other was let off.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves
Goodbye for the year. See you next year!