A Note from Pastor Rich
Welcome to the Advent-Christmas Season. During the Advent season we will meet on Zoom at 1:30pm each Wednesday. We will seek to bring the Light of Jesus into our homes. The Advent season starts out getting darker and darker, as the daylight gets less and less. But as the Advent season comes to a close; the daylight starts its comeback.
At Christmas we celebrate the birth of Jesus who brings light into the world. This is the time to bring the light of Jesus into our lives. During our devotions I encourage you to light a candle so we can celebrate together that Jesus is the light who shines.
In many ways we have experienced much darkness this past year. We are a masked society living under rules. We live in fear of a virus. We have to keep our distance from one another. The list goes on. But rejoice, in the darkness comes Jesus as the light. May Jesus bless you and give you Peace.
Maxine and I pray that your Advent-Christmas time is one of joy, peace and love.
A Message from Zeke
Hi gang, Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. I hope the vaccine comes soon. Maybe we can get back together again. I am ready for PJ cheese. You can stop by the Senior Center anytime and leave off some.
In the midst of all that is going on, we need a smile or two. So get set, smile!
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh? It was on the house.
- Why don’t crabs celebrate Christmas? Because they are shell-fish.
- Why does Santa always enter through the chimney? Because it soots him.
- What do hungry snowmen put on their ice burgers? Chilly sauce.
- Where does a snowman keep his money? In a snow bank.
- Where would a reindeer go to find her lost tail? A Retail store.
- Ho Ho Ho to all, and to all Merry Christmas.